Monday, April 25, 2011

happy birthday my love :)



Alhamdulillah today is 25th April 2011.



Thank you Allah for giving me someone I really love.. for everything I have today is all from him. there's no word I can describe how I love you and I want you to know that NOTHING in this world can change my love for you. I wish I could hug and kiss you tonite..
ya Allah please.. I dont want to lose him. I really2 love him with all my heart.. I love you more than you ever know....




Selamat Hari Lahir ke 54 buat Abah yg tersayang..
thanks for everything Abah..
Semoga Allah panjangkan umur Abah supaya kita boleh bersama lagi untuk tahun2 akan datang..
Semoga Abah sihat2 selalu..
kalau boleh saya harap Allah tarik nyawa saya dulu sebab saya tak sanggup kehilangan Abah~
Ampunkan salah silap syaye ye Abah.. :)
takde sape dalam dunia ni yg sy sayang lebih dari Abah..


nanti nak beli hadiah utk Abah.. ^__^



and for you my second love, i wish i could give something to you on your birthday too..bila 2 xtau la hehe
utk mlm ni nah amek ni :



And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time
It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now
And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now



kena tido ni. kepalo raso macam nak pecah dah. sian fb, syaye xde mood nak layan awak malam ni :(



selamat malam

2 comments: